Monday, August 17, 2015

Caitlin and Anthony::Prom 2014::May 8, 2014

(Originally posted here)

Saturday was our local high school's prom, and Caitlin, my friend Tammey's daughter, asked me to take pictures of her and her date, Anthony, and of the couple they were doubling with, Tyson and Kaylee. The day of the dance came, and Caitlin's mom, dad, and brother showed up with the corsages and boutineers and explained that Tyson had an accident and was in the burn unit of the hospital, and though they were encouraging Caitlin, Anthony, and Kaylee to still go to the dance, they weren't sure what was going to happen, so she asked if I could at least take pictures of the flowers. They are beautiful, aren't they? That evening, Caitlin and Anthony decided that they would still go to prom, but Kaylee wanted to stay at the hospital with Tyson, so I took pics for Caitlin and Anthony. Caitlin has always been one of my favorite neighborhood kids. She and my daughter Emily played together when they were younger, and Caitlin has always proved herself to be such a sweet, fun girl. It has been such a delight for me to take her dance pictures now that she's old enough to go to date dances :) Anthony is such a nice guy! He was so easy going and fun. It's so nice to work with such polite & nice young people! :) Caitlin always looks up cute poses from other date dance pics, and we incorporate them in her shoot. They always turn out so cute! I can't wait for the next dance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment